Our Italian blood orange infused olive oil begins at the ‘frantoio’ with freshly harvested olives and blood oranges. Both are pressed at the same time to create an exceptionally clean, refreshing and robust infused olive oil.
We have made Italian taralli biscotti using this oil. You can also use it in the traditional way of course. Drizzle it over salads, freshly prepared pasta, grilled meats, fish and vegetables.
Our blood orange infused olive oil is very popular as it is an extremely versatile ingredient. Not only can it be used for cooking but paired with an infused balsamic vinegar, this oil gives any dish the ‘WOW’ factor.
Pair with the following infused balsamics:
Available at Rockledge Gardens:
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Herbs di Napoli Balsamic Vinegar
- Black Mission Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
Available to order (postage costs may be incurred)
- Alfoos Mango White Balsamic Vinegar
- Chocolate di Torino Balsamic
- Italian Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- Amarena Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- Honey Pepper Balsamic Vinegar
- Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- Wild Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Pink Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar
- Grilled Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
We always have a bottle of blood orange infused olive oil in our kitchen alongside a bottle of raspberry infused balsamic vinegar and hope that you do too.